The following websites are free tools to use for class projects and presentations. As websites and tools change daily, please always check the following before beginning a project: (1) is the site still free? (2) does the site limit certain features (example: number of slides, time limits, etc.)? and (3) can I save my work to present later? Questions? Email Ms. Pals!
Cloud-based presentation software that allows text, video, images, and audio.
- 3D printer FlashForge Creator
- www.tinkercad.com - set up a free account and take tutorial (30 minutes)
- 2 Digital Drawing Tablets - use with GIMP, Inkscape, etc. (design your own graphic art)
- Touchcast Green Screen newscasting app - www.touchcast.com (free download) - 2 green screens available
- 2 GoPRO Hero cameras for high action filming! Tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsEG2snoykU
- Stikbot Studio - 3D stick figure animation kits - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF0Qdx-oaoQ
Jefferson Middle School is not responsible for the content on these pages.